How It All Started...
South Pine Animal Hospital originated in the 1940's with Dr. White as a mixed animal practice, named for the vast amount of pine trees located in the area. As time went by, two other veterinarians, Dr. Dorrell and Dr. Vallee owned the clinic for five years each before it was purchased from Dr. Rosalie Cooper-Chase in June of 1987. Dr. Cooper-Chase, veterinarian and author of "Close Encounters of the Bovine" practiced mixed animal medicine from 1987-2010, when current owner and veterinarian, Dr. Cory Tucker took over. Dr. Tucker started out as a one doctor facility, but quickly grew the clinic into a mulit doctor mixed animal practice.
Big or Small, We Love Them All
South Pine Animal Hospital is a mixed animal practice that provides quality care for companion animals, equine, bovine, and small ruminants. From preventative examinations and vaccinations to advanced veterinary diagnostic and surgical procedures, we provide expert care for your animal. Here is a list of some of the services that we offer; routine small and large animal care, routine and emergency surgeries, lab-work and radiographs, small animal and large animal dentistry, herd health, farm call visits, boarding and after hours emergency services.